Thursday, August 18, 2011

No Campaign, por favor.

I'm out. I don't f**king care about election 2012 anymore. I'll either vote Nader or Teetotaler but I'm not following this bullshit anymore.Two reasons:

*No Democrat is challenging Obama or has at least it's not getting any coverage. Challenging the incumbent is a good thing and usually adds dialogue and discourse within the party.

*Ron Paul. No media outlet is covering the guy even though he came up strong in the Iowa straw-poll. He's the only guy that's actually saying how he really feels about things and actually provides real solutions to current problems. I don't agree with everything he says but I like the fact that he tries to be honest with people.
Jon Stewart talks about this in more detail:









1 comment:

  1. More proof that the media picks the candidates.

    ReplyDelete